1.5mm Both Side Smooth HDPE Geomembrane for Landfill Waste Management
HDPE Geomembrane Description:
HDPE geomembrane is produced from high density polyethylene resin by film-blowing process, adding
carbon black, antioxidant, anti-aging and UV-resistance component. Now it is the most widely used products
for solid waste containment (such as landfill liners), mining and water containment applications.
1. Thickness: smooth surface 0.2mm - 3.0mm, textured surface 1.0-2.0mm
2. Width: smooth furface 1m-8m, rough surface 4m-8m
3. Length: 50m-200m/ roll or as requested.
4. Material: HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE
5. Color: black, white, blue, green.
6. Optional surface: smooth surface, single surface textured, dual surfaces textured.
7. Certificates: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001.
1. Good flexibility
2. For service temperature range:-70°C~110°C
3. Corrosion resistance, aging resistance
4. Excellent environmental stress cracking resistance property
5. High tensile strength and elongation
HDPE Geomembrane Application:
(1)Aquaculture:Using the geomembrane anti-seepage feature; geomembrane liners can be used as
fish ponds, shrimp pond, tank liner and others.
(2)Landfill:HDPE geomembrane is the most widely used in landfill anti-seepage engineering material.
The use of main parts of the bottom of the landfill liner, landfill sealing cover, leachate regulating poolliner, etc.
(3)Water Treatment System:HDPE geomembrane is applied to the adjustment of the power plant and
sewage treatment plants pool;and a series of water treatment systems.
(4)Mining:HDPE geomembrane suitable mining: washing pool, pool heap leaching, heap yard, dissolving
tank, tank, storage area, the bottom line of the tailings seepage control, etc.
Packing and Shipping:
woven geotextile bags with strengthened belt for unloading convenience
Within 5 - 7 days after receiving your deposit.
Samples are free for your review.
VEGAS products have been distributed to more than 120 countries around the world.